Friday, March 16, 2012

Short and sweet

Its 11:50 am

    Just a quick entry....had a pretty nasty night here in our neck of the woods as several tornadoes touched down within 20-40 miles of our town. A town outside Ann Arbor,Dexter,was hit pretty hard with 13 homes destroyed and many,many more damaged. By God's good grace,no one was killed and there were only 2 slightly injured as I'm writing this.
   All this was happening as I was attending my CERT class last night...where we learned how to help people affected by big disasters. I'll blog more about this tomorrow morning...where as I had written I had a job interview today,turns out now that I have two...one at 2 pm and the other at 4 pm. So say a small prayer for me today....
  Its almost time for the 2nd half of the 1st round of the NCAA Hoops tournament....I did pretty well yesterday with a 12-4 mark. Really bummed that Harvard and Long Beach State didn't win but if Ohio can beat Michigan,I would be pretty happy with that.
  Good news....just read a update on Amy Rauch Neilson's blog: Looks like Amy will be able to come home this week after her radiation treatment. This is great news and I still believe a miracle can be there for Amy and her family.
   Okay,I think this is short and sweet....just don't have time for a longer entry. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment