Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday

Its 7:20 pm

     I should be:

folding my laundry
emptying the dishwasher
weeding my backyard
cutting and sorting coupons
cleaning the bathrooms
reading my Warrick Dunn autobiography
prepping my next 8 Questions interview
taking a walk
learning to cook something
figure out how to pay my July bills
fixing my shepherd's hook
contacting Sony for a new download cord
talking to Lori
eating dinner with her
walking hand in hand with her...
making coffee and hearing her warn me that it will keep me up (and it does)
calling my dad
brushing Derek Jeter
helping my neighbor Al rabbit-proof his garden
going to the Christmas Tree Shoppe with Lori
listening to some Barbara Manning music
watching baseball
stop thinking about 20 May,7:03 am
be grateful I'm alive and well




but I'm not.



damn

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps. There's no manual on how to move on after a loved one dies. You just have to take it one day at a time, one step at a time. xx

    ReplyDelete