Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My First YouTube Video and some "Thank You's"


Its 12:51 am


   I finally uploaded my first video on YouTube....this is no mere Hitchcock or Uwe Boll masterpiece but a short film that screams "Oscar"!!!
  This is my cat,Derek Jeter....the apple of my eye.


Just want to say a special thank you to Theresa,your visit and gifts really have touched us tremendously. Those essential supplies will be used with a sense of gratitude and love.

Thank you as well to Cheryl,now if we can only remember how to mark those puzzle pieces!

Thank you to Evon and Laurel,those cards and letters really are welcome and the words inside are very special.

Thank you Brad,Arek,Yvette,Elaine,Amy,Michelle,Monique Powell and others for allowing me to share my blog on your pages. I am so very grateful.












1 comment: