Friday, May 17, 2013

update

Its 1:48 am

   Living through the longest 48 hours of my life....

Lori is getting closer to leaving now. She fought the most valiant fight for the past 3 years and we both can see the finish line now. They say after a while most caregivers go from asking for a miracle to asking for release and peace to their loved one. I'm at the point now..I just want her to go home to heaven now.
Yesterday saw us battle the fistula,today she developed diarrhea out of nowhere,totally perplexed because she hasn't eaten anything for a while now.
   I have been on my feet for about 40 of the past 48 hours cleaning her and changing the bed sheets with some assistance from hospice and Marlene (Crash's mom) who I had to call to help me set up the gravity drip I.V.
  I'm heading to bed now....

No comments:

Post a Comment